No Regrets Events is a boutique wedding consulting and design firm that specializes in creating one of a kind events for our clients. We are seeking Weddings & Events Interns for the 2016 wedding season to work with our team of wedding planners. Our intern opportunity is focused on providing hands-on events experience in the wedding and events industry, so we are seeking individuals who display a serious commitment to this field. It is our goal to train and mentor our interns to so that they can transition into positions within the wedding industry or other hospitality/service positions.
- Enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Possess a high level of interest in the event and wedding planning industry
- Have experience with social media
- Pay close attention to detail
- Adhere to hard deadlines
- Located within 55 mile commute of our Atlanta, GA and Madison, GA studios
- Have great customer service and organizational skills
- Show initiative and ability to work independently
- Comfortable with e-mail, phone and in-person communication
- Willing to collaborate with other creatives
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
Interns will be able to work as a vital part of the No Regrets Events team by providing support to the events team. As part of the No Regrets Events team work experiences will range from gaining industry knowledge, to managing daily tasks, and last, but not least, assisting on site with planned events for our valued clients. As no task is too great or small, attitude will be important.
Working side by side with the No Regrets Events team, this intern will attend perspective client meetings, assist with client / project management and timelines, help with creating a marketing strategic plan, blog posting and submitting materials for both online and print publications, and attendance to exclusive networking events.
The internship position is unpaid but,academic credits may be available. Please e-mail email@example.com with subject line WEDDING + EVENT INTERN with cover letter and resume. Please also let us know what date you would be available to begin.